- Deployment pipeline UI shows clarify what is happening
- Separate logs viewer for each individual deployment
- Realtime visualization of application state
- Deployment notifications to slack, webhook endpoints
- Insights show the delivery performance
- Automated deployment analysis based on metrics, logs, emitted requests
- Automatically roll back to the previous state as soon as analysis or a pipeline stage fails
- Automatically detect configuration drift to notify and render the changes
- Automatically trigger a new deployment when a defined event has occurred (e.g. container image pushed, helm chart published, etc)
- Support single sign-on and role-based access control
- Credentials are not exposed outside the cluster and not saved in the control-plane
- Piped makes only outbound requests and can run inside a restricted network
- Built-in secrets management
Multi-provider & Multi-Tenancy
- Support multiple application kinds on multi-cloud including Kubernetes, Terraform, Cloud Run, AWS Lambda, Amazon ECS
- Support multiple analysis providers including Prometheus, Datadog, Stackdriver, and more
- Easy to operate multi-cluster, multi-tenancy by separating control-plane and piped
Join the conversation!
Have a question?
Learn more by talking with other contributors in Cloud Native Slack via #pipecd channel.
We value every contribution.
Join us on GitHub to learn how you can help.
Follow us on Twitter!
Don’t miss out!
Follow us for feature announcements and other news.