Join the PipeCD community
PipeCD is an open source project that anyone in the community can use, improve, and enjoy. We'd love you to join us! Here's a few ways to find out what's happening and get involved.
Learn and Connect
Using or want to use PipeCD? Find out more here:
- User mailing list: Discussion and help from your fellow users
- Twitter: Follow us on Twitter to get the latest news!
- Stack Overflow: Practical questions and curated answers
Develop and Contribute
If you want to get more involved by contributing to PipeCD, join us here:
- GitHub: Development takes place here!
- Slack: Chat with other project developers
- Developer mailing list: Discuss development issues around the project
You can find out how to contribute to these docs in our Contribution Guidelines.