Release v0.38.0 with changes since v0.37.1
From this version, The new design of the RBAC, PipeCD authorization implementation, is reflected in the web console. We have a better way of configuring resource access control for your PipeCD project.
Please check out the docs here for more about the new RBAC system of PipeCD.
- Add ability to manage roles and user groups for RBAC on project setting page (#3919)
- Fix the prerequisites for releasing patch version (#3928)
- Fix the header of the user group table (#3927)
- Fix the docs for authentication and authorization (#3925)
- Delete the deploymentChain from built-in roles (#3926)
- Remove sealsecret code (#3924)
- Active style for the header (#3923)
- Update docs around registering piped (#3921)
- Remove the deprecated API (#3920)
- Remove storybook (#3922)
- Fix the hack command for cherry-pick (#3917)
- Update command flag in docs (#3918)
- Update failed links in examples (#3916)